Release Notes for 3/31/2015
Posted on April 1st, 2015 02:54 PM EST
– Operation Vanguard has come to a close.
– Train has been added to the Active Duty map pool.
– Nuke has been moved to the Reserve map pool.
– Smoke grenades are now more reliably kept track of on the client to prevent mismatches between smoke particle visuals and screen overlay visuals.
– Fixed players being able to double stack inside a smoke to peek out of the top (and be really hard to see from outside the smoke).
– Updated expiration of the smoke screen overlay to match more closely to the visuals of when the third person particles expire and vice versa.
– Updated the vertical position slightly of the smoke particles to reduce seeing though edges of the smoke (particularly at the bottom).
– Fixed spectator sometimes not getting the smoke overlay for the player they are spectating when that alive player is inside smoke.
– Improved spawnpoint selection code to not spawn at occupied spawn points or spawn points of a different team.
– Tagging values have been tweaked slightly to increase tagging on higher mobility weapons, and updated values for tagging on multiple hits to make it more effective (Added a guide to explain how tagging works:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=412879303
– Increased price of the M4A1-Silencer from 3100 to 3200 to align the weapon’s price with its utility.
– Increased Tec-9’s damage fall-off to reward players that close engagement distance.
– Lowered Tec-9’s magazine size to 24 to reward more discriminate firing.
– Lowered scoped movement values for AWP and Autosnipers.
– The accuracy of the MP9, MP7, and Mac-10 have been improved.
– Trade up contracts work on StatTrak weapons.
– There is now a StatTrak swap tool available for purchase. It swaps the StatTrak value between two of the same weapon.
– Fixed the server browser showing the map workshop path in the “Map” column.
– Added a sortable column to the server browser to display whether a server is running a map from the workshop or not.
– Added a sortable column to the server broswer that displays icons for popular game mods running on that server.
– Server browser will save the layout changes made between game sessions.
– Updated the first time server browser pop up message.
– Fixed scoreboard hiding at match end when you bring up a player’s Steam profile.
– Added a game option in team options section to control whether lobbies get created with public access or private requiring invites for friends.
– Added Flavor Text to the Bank collection.
[MISC]– Add surround sound support (quad/5.1) on Linux.
– Marked nav commands as a cheat to protect against potential server exploits.
– Chicken kills are now logged in CS event logs on game servers including attacker and weapon information.
– HE grenade detonations are now logged in CS event logs prior to logging player deaths from corresponding HE grenade explosion.
– Added sv_reliableavatardata 2 game server setting for LAN tournaments production. In this mode the game server will load player avatars from corresponding csgo/avatars/76512345678-.rgb files (or csgo/avatars/default.rgb if the corresponding SteamID avatar is missing), and avatars will be recorded in GOTV demos. To produce avatars rgb files tournament operators can place 64×64 png player avatars as csgo/avatars/76512345678-.png and run the client-side command cl_avatar_convert_rgb to convert all 64×64 png files into rgb format.
– Optimized the process of logging in players to matchmaking backend during game updates.
–Opened up skybox around Long A double doors, Catwalk and Short
–Improved visibility around blue car in Long A
–Fixed render distance on a crate in CT spawn
–Opened up skybox around back of apartments
–Simplified sides of CT sniper window in mid
–Raised cover slightly in upper mid
–Fixed visibility through a crate in Bombsite A
–Opened up and simplified Bombsite A
–Added back stairs to pit near Bombsite A
–Opened up semi-open door in bathrooms, fountain side
–Smoothed out movement in Bombsite B
–Removed corner on left side of T tunnel into Bombsite B
–Haystack near Long A now requires a jump to get on top
-Train (Thanks c0tton and adreN!)
–Removed collision at top of ladders
–Pushed Bombsite A further back towards CT side
–Added a third train car to A site to reduce amount of long sightlines
–Added a peek-position inside T main
–Opened up area on the left side of T main exit
–Moved dumpsters in Ivy
–Raised crane in Bombsite A
–Blocked extremely tight angle from lower CT ramp towards T ramp in Bombsite B
–Prioritized CT spawn positions
–Fixed an exploit boost at A
–Added a decal indicating the boundaries of the A bombsite’s plantzone
–Made white tarps on crates more spammable (Thanks Mod645!)
–Fixed shadows casting into A main shed from boost spot
–Improved readability from middle to A site container
–Added back to map rotation
Source : http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/2015/03/11734/